A Revolutionary non invasive alternative to liposuction. Red and near-infrared light attack fat cells in the body, resulting in a slimmer, healthier appearance. Red light therapy is the only way to effectively remove fat from problem areas like the waist and hips without resorting to invasive procedures like liposuction.
Our body’s cells react differently to different wavelengths. The unique wavelengths of Red Light and Near Infrared light stimulate cellular and mitochondrial energy, breaking down fat cells, and releasing their contents harmlessly into the bloodstream.
Is it a painful procedure?
- The pads are soft and flexible, making them easy to wrap around any part of the body. With it being 100% non-invasive there is no downtime or soreness.
What areas of the body can be treated with Red Light?
- The treatment can be effectively used on essentially every part of the body where localized fat deposits exist that are resistant to diet and exercise. This includes the waist, hips, upper legs, thighs and upper arms.
What risks or side effects are involved?
- There are no known risks or side effects involved in using red light therapy. It is considered a safe alternative to invasive procedures such as traditional liposuction. Red Light treatment is 100% non-invasive and does not cause any bruising or scarring.
Do I have to follow a diet?
- You can expect better results by reducing your caloric intake somewhat and increasing water consumption to 8-10 glasses a day. Meanwhile, reducing alcohol and soda consumption will also help.
What research has been done?
- Red Light therapy is based on the pioneering research of NASA and leading clinicians.
- No Surgery
- No Downtime
- Safe On All Skin Types
- Quick, Easy Treatment